Kick London Mentors
Main Work base: London
We are very excited to be recruiting for mentors to deliver our solutions focused mentoring programme within schools across London. Mentors will work with a variety of young people looking at several areas including, self awareness, behaviour management, motivation, empathy and social skills to re-engage them into education.
Mentors will be able to:
- Deliver effective mentoring sessions to young people
- Have an understanding of the challenges young people face
- Engage well with young people with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Have some sporting knowledge or experience
- Achieve the vision of “Transforming young people’s lives by God’s love through sport and support”.
Contact email@example.com for full job description.