Kick London is run by a dedicated team of staff, trainees and volunteers. We’re always looking for excellent people to join us.
We also regularly have opportunities for interns and work experience students to join our staff team. These are short term opportunities for you to help us, while we help you to learn coaching and other skills needed to work with young people.
Sports Coaches and Dance Coaches
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS : 23rd June 2017
Contact email@example.com for full job description.
To deliver Kick London sessions in, but not limited to, schools, weekend academies and community projects. Coaches will be able to:
- Help young people develop their sports and life skills.
- Serve schools, churches and community groups with quality sports programmes.
- Use sports skills and themes such as teamwork, passing and goals, to illustrate and consider life issues and Christian values such as respect, self-worth and making good choices.
- Achieve the vision of “Transforming young people’s lives by God’s love through sport”.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your covering letter should include the following areas, and should be written with the job description and person specification in mind.
1. How are your skills and experience relevant to this post?
a. Tell us about your passion for sport
b. Please include your experience of working in schools.
c. What sports coaching experience do you have, particularly with under 16s?
d. How have you incorporated appropriate values (e.g. fair play) in to your coaching?
2. Please tell us about your Christian experience. This is important as Kick London is a Christian charity and the role involves sharing your faith.
a. How could your understanding of Christianity be incorporated in to sports coaching?
b. We engage with local churches to run Kick London academies and other projects. Tell us how you are involved in church (and other Christian groups’) activities.
3. How are you suited to leading and developing the work of Kick London? Provide examples from previous experience.
4. What makes you stand out from others to make us bring you in for interview?
The deadline for applications is Friday 23rd June 2017.
Interviews will be held on Monday 26th June 2017 at the Kick London Office at:
Holy Trinity Church Centre, Sheen Park, Richmond, TW9 1UP.
If you have any questions regarding this role please contact: email@example.com